Chapter 13 – Fed up with Everything

The Seeker continues narrating his inner feeling:

The relief of realization that “This world is nothing”
is rarely available even to those living on a loincloth.
Having relived of the trouble of leaving and holding
I am now relaxed and happy. 13.1

I get tired of my body
I get upset with my speaking
I get fed up with my mind
Ignoring all these the real relief comes
from staying in my-Self only. 13.2

Whatever is done is not done by my-Self
Understanding this truth
I do whatever comes up to do and
Stay happy with my-Self. 13.3 

Seekers bound to the feeling of
Doing or not doing things are
still attached to their body;
Being relieved of the feeling of holding or leaving things
I am happy as I am. 13.4

I do not gain or lose anything in
My going somewhere, staying back or sleeping;
Therefore I am always relaxed
whether I am walking, sitting or dreaming. 13.5

There is no loss for me in sleeping
Nor any achievement in working hard;
In absence of any grief or excitement
I am happy as I am. 13.6

Having repeatedly seen the fluctuating nature of
Happiness, sorrow and other things of life
I am relieved of the duality of good and bad
Therefore I am happy as I am. 13.7

End of Chapter 13

No comments:

Post a Comment