Chapter 19 - The State of Ecstasy

Thanking his Guru the seeker narrates his ecstasy:

Having got the medicine of Self-Realization, bodh, awareness
I have removed all my diseases like doubts, confusions etc. 19.1

Being well established in my Self
There is no duty, no desire, no discretion
no wealth, no unity, no duality left in me. 19.2

Having well settled down within my Self
I have transcended time and space
There is no past present or future for me
No place or eternity left in me. 19.3

There is no question of Self or not Self
of good or bad, of worrying or not worrying
because I am now abiding in my Self only. 19.4 

For me all conditions look same whether
I am awake, sleeping, dreaming or deep sleep
because I have stopped within my Self only. 19.5

For me nothing is near or far
nothing is inside or outside
nothing is gross or subtle
as I am steadily sitting within my Self. 19.6

I am beyond death and life
I am not of this world or that world
I am neither dissolved nor evolved
I am just settled down in my Self. 19.7

For me there is no more need to talk about
about religion, wealth and lust
about duties, discipline and meditation
about truth, knowledge and bliss
because I am relaxed resting within my Self. 19.8

End of Chapter 19

No comments:

Post a Comment