Chapter 7 – I Am like the Ocean

Janak the seeker explains him-Self further:

In the endless sea of my-Self
this world moves here and there like a ship
with the help of my mind as waves;
Like the sea this all is not unbearable to my-Self. 7.1

In the endless sea of my-Self
This world naturally appears and disappears
like the waves in the sea.
Like the sea all this neither harms nor helps my-Self. 7.2

In the endless sea of my-Self
this world is imagined and named;
Like the silent shapeless sea
I am established in my-Self. 7.3

Neither my-Self is in emotions
Nor emotions are in this endless innocent Self;
Therefore I am well established in this
Unattached desireless silent Self. 7.4

Surprisingly I am just Awareness (bodh) and
This world is imposed upon me like a dream
So how and where can I reject or accept it. 7.5

End of Chapter 7

No comments:

Post a Comment